Sunday, July 20, 2014

Issue #44 - "Busy Blu"

Plum: "It was so great that we could all finally get together and do this."

Sly: "Ya, the food here is great! Hey Maple, I didn't know you and Chuck were dating."

Violet: "Sly! How rude!"

Maple: "It is okay, we are not dating, we are just really good friends."

Chuck: "Ya, we are just here to have fun and to have some laughs with you guys."



Red Raccoon: "Welcome to the Starry Night Cafe, may I take your order?"

Chuck: "Ya, do you have anything with maple syrup?"

Blu: "Mint! What are you doing here?!"

Mint: "Blu the Monkey, we need your help. Marco is in very bad shape and we also have a new mission for you."

Blu: "Is he hurt? Sorry, guys I have to go now."

Plum: "You can't just leave us here, this is a group date!"


Blu: "Marco, what is the matter?! Are you hurt?"

Marco: "I have very bad news, Blu. I am no longer an minor Alpha (Shaman). After I defeated Shadow, the Alphas called me in for a meeting, and they fired me. They said thank you for working for Zios, and that was it."

Blu: "What! This can't happen!! It was an accident!! You can stay at our house while you are upset! You can stay in my room."

Bonnie: "Blu, calm down, it is over, there is nothing we can do about it."

Mint: "Bonnie is right. Now, we have to go on a Mission to Kimbara Outback."


Mint: "Ahh, Kimbara Outback, Mate! This is where I grew up, and now live. This is my hometown. Excuse me Koala, have you seen a Giant Snow Leopard anywhere?"

Koala: "Welcome to Kimbara Outback, monkey. Yes, she is down by the creek on her paws and knees looking for something."

Blu: "We may be too late, Mrs. Merigold might have already found the birthstones!"

Mint: "You are right, we are too late."

Mrs. Merigold: "Oh! Hello, Blu. What are you doing out here?!"

Blu: "I am just taking a walk with my friend, Mint."

Mint: "'ello Mate."

Mrs. Merigold: *thinking: oh no they are on to me.* "Hello. Mate? I have to go now, I found two new birthstones that I need to put on my plaque."

Blu: "Okay, see you tomorrow."


The Next Day.....

Blu: "Sorry I am late Mrs. Merigold. I have a mentally-unstable penguin at my house."

Chuck: "Me too!"

Blu: O.o   "Hi, everyone. Why is everyone sitting away from me?"

Cheep: "They are mad you left the 'group date', Plum is the most angry."

Blu: "Oh.."






Skal: "Woah, there is another frozen Mrs. Merigold. What in Jamaa is going on around here?"







23 comments:

  1. Aww I hope plum and blu don't break up

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay first!! lol
    this is cool your really good at editing scooter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scooter u added all the plushies in the comic to the banner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This is great issue! Really! Anther marigold!?!?!? Wait skal is still down there?! Poor blu! Plum must be heartbroken! :( POOR MARCO! He's not a shaman any more!!!!!!!! Maybe he could become someone in S.N.O.W?

    ReplyDelete
  5. When Mint said that's where he grew up it reminded Me of Hopper :c I feel sorry for Hopper's parents.
    ~3berrygirl~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too... :C Hopper's parents and siblings(if he has any) must feel really bad right now. There are so many kangaroos in Kimbara Outback O.o

      Cupcake: I live in Kimbara Outback! I go to Kimbara Plushies School ^.^

      Seriously, I have no idea why I put Cupcake in Kimbara Outback, I just loved Kimbara Outback among the other lands, mostly because of its pretty name :)

      Delete
  6. Seventh XD O.O I wonder where the Mrs. Merigolds come from... which one is the REAL Mrs. Merigold?! Wait, did Skal turn up for school? This is going to be exciting ^-^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will be! I wish scooter could post a new blu every day!

      Delete
  7. I think the more birthstones Ms. Meri owns, the more Ms. Meri clones appear!

    Is Marco no longer a Shaman due to "killing the Shadow"? If not, the Alphas would never do that! Now who's going to be the Shaman and/or protector of the penguins?

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. NOO! BLU YOU SHOULD HAVE ASKED THEM TO COME INSTEAD! Man, this issue was a blowout for Blu! :( Heh, I've been wondering why Mrs. Merigold has Marco at her house maybe? Or is it Mr. Blek? Whoever it is, it's a penguin for sure

    ~Pengy01

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hmmm.... First frozen then..... On fire? Idk. And when you said "Very bad shape" I'm like you mean Fat and den I'm like Ohhhhh and Chuck XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And Sly don't be Rude ):O You don't know that.

      Delete
  11. I JUST SAW THAT PLUM LOOKS JUST LIKE PECK!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Skal has been in that mine for a long time... Eh, I'm sure he's fine! :3 -Applestorm

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lol is Mint british cuz thats awesome XD
    Whoa cant believe everyone is mad at Blu....

    ReplyDelete
  14. Poor Marco....Honestly I doubt that Zios will ever fire him cuz he's awesome and funny

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like this comic becaue it's full of adventurev like Blu trying to stop Mrs. Merigold from finding all the birthstones, and mystery, and suspense, like what is gonna happen next? Can't wait for the next issue to come out! Will Mrs. Merigold find all the stones, or will Blu stop her? What will happen next?!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Whoa the banner changed! Now there's more plushies! x3 All the characters on the banner, I suppose. :P

    ReplyDelete