Sunday, July 13, 2014

Issue #42 - "Sands of Time"

 Mrs. Merigold: "Welcome Class, this is our first official class time in our new school! We have a new student. Meet Meep, he is joining this school now because he lives close to our new location! Hey, where is Skal? Anyway, Meep introduce yourself."

Meep: "Hiya, I am Meep and I love sports! I know everything there is about them, especially swimming!"

Red: *Whispers* "Psst! Hey Blu, good luck on finding your family after school, buddy. I wish you the best!"

Blu: "Thanks Red!"

After Class.....

Plum: "Okay, we don't have much time. We must find out what happened to them before it is too late."

Sly: "Where is everyone? The construction is over..."

Blu: "Who knows, anyway lets all split up, we are bound to fund them that way!"


Blu: "Jetstream? What in Jamaa are you doing out here?"

Jetstream: "It is about your parents. I know where they are, I know what happened. An evil fox named Shadow has taken them to the tip-top of the Aquarium. They are dangling for their lives! Follow me!"

Blu: "I hope we are not too late!!!"
 Jetstream: "Speak of the monster!"

Shadow: "Why hello enemies. I am Shadow, king of darkness! I hid your family, now good luck getting them down!"

Blu: "Where did you come from?!"

Jetstream: "Not now, Blu, we need to save your family."
 Sly: "So this is where everyone is!"

Everyone: "Save the day! Help them! They are stuck!"

Blu: "Okay, Jetstream fly me up to the top of the Aquarium! Quick!"

Shadow: "Time for me to get out of here!"

Bonnie: "Son, you have came to save us!"

Berry: "Untie the rope we are starving and hungry!"

Blu: "Yes, right away. I am just glad you guys are still alive."

Jetstream: "Shadow got away, but we will catch that trickster!"

Later at home....

Blu: "Strawberry, you grew up so fast! Here, I got you this pet, what are you going to name it?"

Strawberry: "Blu, I love you! I am going to name her.... Trixie!"

Marco: "Congrats everyone. Blu, tomorrow is a big day, we need you to come to the Chamber of Knowledge. Graham would like to see you."

19 comments:

  1. Awww strawberry isn't a baby anymore

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blu, I really wish I could donate to the blog but animal jam made a new rule that non members can't send gifts, witch I think, SUCKS. Btw, FIRST COMMENT!!!!!!!!!! XD

    paws00001

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait, Cassandra bet me to it XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sent that gift? Scooter, I think you should get credit for whoever donates and you use them so no one gets confused. (If someone.donates)

    ReplyDelete
  5. mrs.merigold is helping mr.blek to find all the stones and activate the portal to save him!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that is so weird surprising and cool!!!!!

      Delete
  6. Nice story, Scooter.

    Fun fact: 'Sands of Time' is a title of a movie (Prince of Persia).

    Recently, I've been telling everyone fun facts... I guess something is up with me

    ReplyDelete
  7. Blu and Strawberry look like twins ^-^ I wonder if some point Strawberry will go to Blu's school...

    ~Pengy01

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ikr that would be epic! XD
      i wanted the ducks name to be trixie! yay!

      Delete
  8. Yay my Plush (Meep) got Featured! Btw, I just noticed Strawberry doesn't have a tag... Ain't her a main character?
    -Xavier883

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a happy ending! For some reason i always want a bad ending but not a "To be Continued," because then i have to WAIT to see what happens, but this time, I'm glad it worked out! -Applestorm

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wait. How come she noticed Skal was missing but not Hopper?
    ~3berrygirl~

    ReplyDelete
  11. did anyone notice? STRAWBERRY FINNALY TALKS )8D

    ReplyDelete
  12. :O I had a black fox character a long time ago in my plushie serrie thingy. and her name was shadow :3 lol btw awesome issue.

    ReplyDelete
  13. The ending sounds so......mysterious. DUN DUN DUN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wait, chuck IS in this Issue (See frts pic), why isntthere his label?

    -Xavier883

    ReplyDelete
  15. They grow up so fast lol wanted to say that XD

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love meep! Meep is my favorite word, and I also love swimming.

    ReplyDelete