Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Issue #48 - "Portal Passages"


Blu: "Wait up! Wait up! I want to come with you guys to the toy store!"

Strawberry: "Great Blu! Mommy, are we almost there?"

Bonnie: "Almost there, sweetie. It is up here on the other side of the Sol Arcade."

Strawberry: "OH MY BANANAS! Lots of toys!!"

Blu: "Pinch me, I think I am dreaming..."

*Strawberry pinches Blu*

Blu: "Ouch! That is an expression sis!"

Bonnie: "Go look around kids, and pick one thing out."


Blu: "I can't decide what to get. Nothing here that really stands out. If only I could have all of these toys... Hey! What is that under all of that clutter?"

*Pushes aside toys*

Blu: "Woah, this is too cool to pass up! Mom, I know what I want!!"
Strawberry: "I found a gumball machine! What are you getting?"

Blu: "This empty portal."

Strawberry: "Sounds boring to me!"

Pink Elephant: "Your total is 550 gems. Thanks for shopping at Toys R' Plushies! Have a nice day!"

 Later at home....

Marco: "I decided not to spy on Graham. I mean, he is an Alpha, he deserves his respect. Plus, Happy Feet was on T.V. Anyway, what did you get at the Toy Store?"

Blu: "This abandoned portal. I have a strange feeling that my Zios Action Figure might spark it's powers."

Blu: "Wow! It really worked!! I wonder where it could lead to."

Marco: "Well, there is only one way to find out. Jump in! I am going with you!"

Blu: "Come on, I can't hold the suspense."
*Suddenly, Blu and Marco were flung through Blu's Vortex Portal.*

Blu: "Where are we at? Plum!?! What in Jamaa are you doing here?"

Plum: "My Mira Action Figure sent me here."

Marco: "I know where we are. I have only heard stories about this place."

To Be Continued...

17 comments:

  1. Hehe I have a Mira embalem with powers like plums! Shortish. I think the place they went Is where zios and Mira can talk to blu and plum!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Goldie: The portal is kinda boring- I agree with Strawberry! If I were at Toys R' Plushies, I would take the gumball machine! YAY!! GUMBALLS!! I'LL TAKE ALL, THANK YOU SO MUCH!! *Takes entire gumball machine, destroys it, and eats every single gumball inside*

      Cupcake: ... Uhh...... *Hacks into Goldie's blog post and extends the Party Plushie contest due date* >:3 Now your birthday party is going to be delayed!

      Goldie: WHA- NO!!! *Screams*

      Yuki: *Puts on deer-plugs*

      Delete
    2. Real Comment: Maybe! Or maybe it's a trap :O

      Goldie: TRAP ALERT!

      Or maybe it's the Palace of Horror :O

      Goldie: HORROR STORIES?!

      ...Or maybe the "Palace of Horror" is Mr. Blek's trap to escape! :O

      Delete
    3. OR MAYBE ITS A PRINCESS PAL ACE jk jk jk jk lol

      Delete
  2. I can TOTALLY do the blog author job! I hope i win!




    ~Paige

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't really do the blog author job XD I get too occupied with other stuff. But I wish good luck to everybody who participates! Also, in my place, I have school year round, so I won't have enough time to post. I also have my own blog(which I don't have much time to post on), which is kinda abandoned, so I don't think that I can pick up another blog XDD And again, good luck to everyone! :D

      Delete
  3. Whoa! This is getting... interesting :O How did the portal get to Toys R' Plushies though?! O.O

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think he was sent to the Alpha Hut? Or the Mira Temple. I sent my Land Ho entry as "Temple of Mira" but it didn't win, much to my disappointment... It seems like no one likes Mira again...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Magical action figures? Count me in!!!! Question, who would sell an empty portal at a toy store? Anyway I'm glad Plum got the Mira toy, I think she's cool.
    -Owlzzz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool! Blu, Plum, AND MARCO will probably be forced to play SPY TEAM WOOOOH!!! (I have a feeling that this is probably a phantoms not so secret lair, or maybe a new villain that we have not seen before! But whatever the case... I CAN'T WAIT!!! :D) -Applestorm

    ReplyDelete
  7. Should of been Plushies R' Us, Sorry if I sound rude. Btw Please check out my blog! : http://animaljamcomic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok people. Vote for Scooter to go on AJ! I'm koalaberry511

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hmm... contrary to what most people said, I think it is some GOOD place that has something to do with Zios and Mira (plus I just realized something... Zios and Mira were in love with each other and now Blu and Plum are in love...)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't wait till the next issue! ever since the first time i finished reading this one, i needed the next one SO BAD!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Shouldn't it be Plushies R' Us?
    ~wolfy

    ReplyDelete