Friday, July 25, 2014

Issue #46 - "Meet Scooter"

 In Scooter's Den.....

Blu: "Wow! I can't believe I got invited to Scooter's Birthday Party! Scooter is the snow leopard who makes the Comic Series after me! He is so thoughtful."  ;)

Monkey Statue: "Welcome to Scooter's Birthday Celebration! Please step inside."

Blu: "Woah! This place is so cool!"




Scooter: "Blu the Monkey! It is nice to see you again. Welcome to my den, how are you feeling?"

Blu: "Great! I am so glad you invited me to your party. Well, actually... that is a lie, I am actually a wreck!"

Scooter: "Don't worry, follow me."


Scooter: "I know a great place where we can talk, just follow me through this den portal."

Blu: "I don't know Scoot..."

Scooter: "Just trust me. Jump in!! Wee!!"

*Swoosh through the portal*





Blu: "Wow, look at this place, you can see everything from here. Your Crystal Palace den is huge, how did you become so famous?"

Scooter: "My blog and you made me famous."

Blu: "At least you care about me, none of my friends like me anymore."

Scooter: "You mean a lot to them, you just have to earn their trust and apologize. Also, I think Marco appricates you giving him a home right now."

Blu: "How did you know all of that?!"

Scooter: "I own your comic series..."

Blu: "Oh ya ^.^"

Later at school....

Mrs. Merigold: "While I place this new birthstone I just found on the plaque, Blu has an announcement."

Blu: "Guys, I am sorry for what I did. I should have never did that, I need to set my priorities straight, and you guys are my life. Please forgive me."

Everyone: "We forgive you!"

Meep: "What in Jamaa is going on?!"



 Meanwhile Underground....

Skal: "WHAT IS GOING ON?!?! Everytime I turn around another frozen Mrs. Merigold shows up! That is it, I am going to go see the only person who might know what is going on. Someone, who is still in Jamaa. Someone who knows about evil, yet my age. Someone like.... SPEC!"


In Jamaa Jail.....

Police Rhino: "You only have 15 minutes to visit this guest. Congrats, you are the first to visit this animal. Make it quick!"

Skal: "Spec, is that you? I have a question for you."

  *Cough, Cough from inside the old prison cell.*

19 comments:

  1. Wow!

    Pepsi: wow scooter visited you blu! Ur so lucky!

    Maybe those are mrs marigolds siblings! And they know what she is doing so she froze them!! Im so depressed right now

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the gemstones make frozen Ms. Meri-s. The more, the merrier?

    Scooter...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was a good comic, scooter!!

    Hawk13

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa! Skal, I thought you took the good side >:( NOW I AM GOING TO THROW ROTTEN BANANAS AT YOU!! *Throws rotten bananas at Skal*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anna; Skal seems like he's on the good side now. Now i'm really sorry for Spec. Is he sick?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm... I don't know, he said "Someone who knows about evil, yet my age". Oh well, I won't stop throwing rotten bananas at him until I confirm that he's on the good side! *Fires rotten bananas at Skal with a rotten banana cannon*

      Cupcake: Is he still on the bad side?! Oh my cupcakes!!! *Throws rotten carrots at Skal*

      Delete
  6. I LOVED this episode. Scooter was in it and it was SO cool.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah! So many " WHAT IN JAMAA IS GOING ON?!" Hahh!!!!

    ~Pengy01

    ReplyDelete
  8. Scooter, a birthday party is a great idea!!! Can u have one???
    -rainbowshadow

    ReplyDelete
  9. AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

    ReplyDelete
  10. ooooh This could cause trouble! Skal doesn't know what he's getting into! XD -Applestorm

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kewl issue! :3 and plushie Scooter. Cute. :P

    ReplyDelete