Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Issue #41 - "Move It!"

Maple: "Mrs. Merigold?! What happened to the Sarepia School!?!"

Mrs. Merigold: "The hurricane! It hit Crystal Sands, and than came up to Sarepia Forest! Our school is gone!!"

Sly: "What? What are we going to do? I guess school is done, I will see you guys later!"

Mrs. Merigold: "Sly come back, school is not cancelled! Luckly, I was here when the hurricane hit, and I saved my birthstones! Anyway, today we are going to look for a new school. So lets begin, follow me class."

Skal: "I am bored already!"


Plum: "This place gives me the creeps! I do not want our school here!"

Blu: "Ya, lets go, I don't want to learn about Jamaa in this thick fog!"

Mrs. Merigold: "Fine, lets move on.."
Skal: "Mrs. Merigold, we can't have the SAREPIA School in MT. SHIVEER!"

Mrs. Merigold: "Oh, silly me. Where else should we go?"

Maple: "Hey, I might know a place, my uncle owns this abandoned warehouse that we could use."


Mrs. Merigold: "This will work out perrrfectly! Now, I am going to set up my birthstones, so you guys can explore around."

Red: *Whispers* "Lets not get eaten by a Giant Snake this time like Hopper.."
Cheep: "Look! An abandoned well. I wonder what type of minerals, fossils, and molds grow here. Who wants to explore it?"

Blu: "I will, I love adventure. I will be right back."

Skal: "I am going too, I am bored up here anyways."
 Skal: "Holy Guacamoley! Look at this place, it is a Crystal Cavern!"

Blu: "It is so shiny!"

Skal: "Do you realize how many diamonds and gems you could collect? It would rule Jamaa!"




Blu: "Ya, I guess you could. Well, I am going to tell the others, come on lets get out of here!"

Skal: "You can go monkey brains, I am going to stay down here for a while.."

Blu: "Suit yourself!"


Blu: "Guys, you wouldn't believe what was down there! It was a--"

Plum: "Blu, great news! Crystal Sands is back up and running! We can go find your family! Hurry, lets go search!"

30 comments:

  1. I just saw a note under the DONATIONS ad....


    1-3?!?!?!??!?! ONE TO THREE???? ...O.O....






    ~Paige

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Umm.... Rainbows, I think it means that you can only send Scooter 1 to a maximum of 3 plushies via JAG for his plushie series. Per day.

      I don't understand how that's confusing..? O.o

      Delete
  2. Ooh a crystal cavern! Scooter mentioned the snake eating hopper so maybe skal will get eaten to! And they get picked off one at a time until mrs marigold finds out who has the last birthstones!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. D: I don't want anyone else to be eaten! Unless its mr Blek

      Delete
    2. I dont want anyone to get eaten even if someone's evil or not....Then again...............well prob Mr.Blek but at least it isnt gore XD

      Delete
  3. Or maybe mrs marigolds birthstones open the portal that LEADS to the crystal cavern!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woo! Maybe :P Wait, what if the Crystal Cavern was LINKED to Mr. Blek's Phantom Vortex?! Imagine if Skal found his uncle once again...

      Delete
    2. Honestly,that is the main plot XD
      Im also still confuse about one thing..........WHERE'S SPEC?????

      Delete
    3. Jamaa Jail! GOOD LUCK SPEC!!!

      Cupcake: Do you eat cupcakes in Jamaa Jail, Spec?

      Delete
  4. Cupcake: You could sell the crystals for cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anna: I don't think they will do that....

      Delete
    2. Crystal:Its kinda funny XD
      I coukd sell myself for a cupcake XD

      Delete
    3. Cupcake: I SEE CUPCAKES BEFORE ME!!!! *Mouth waters* THESE CRYSTALS.... MEAN HEAPS AND HEAPS OF CUPCAKES!!! XD

      Delete
    4. Anna: I like meat better then sugar

      Delete
  5. The end is so exiting! i cant wait for the next issue! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm happy that Hopper was killed off, and I hope is also lethally removed from the comic series!

    Great issue, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. EDIT TO MY POST: I meant to say that I hope Skal is also lethally removed from the comic series

      Delete
    2. Hey! That's rude to say! I DON'T WANT SKAL TO BE REMOVED :C

      Delete
    3. No one wants a gorgeous bully to be removed lol XD
      If Skal wasnt there who's gonna be Blu's childhood enemy :U
      No offense but all stories are like that.....

      Delete
  7. The title sounds so funny...: "Move It! " Like, it's so funny!!!!


    ~Pengy01

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ikr. This is what I think of ze title (XD):
      MOVE IT!!!! >:U

      is being random. :P

      Delete
  8. I can't wait to see what happens! The good News is It didn't say "To Be Continued"! :3 -Applestorm

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay Hope Blu finds his family and eventually Hopper comes back alive cuz that last issue about him was messed up...DIDNT EXPECT THAT TO HAPPEN EITHER XD

    ReplyDelete
  10. DONT LEAVE DA CROC ALONE DOWN THERE MAN!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah. Then Skal is gonna be all alone. ;-;
      But Skal might like being alone. ( Skal= Hehe, the place's all mine. Mine! >:D)
      idk. :3

      Delete
  11. I wonder what will happen in Crystal Sands. Something tells me that Blu will go on a dangerous mission there (like his parents are trapped or something) before actually seeing his parents again... idk lol. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh no I don't think it's a good idea to leave scal alone who knows he might just become the king of jamaa down there
    ---- humdinger41

    ReplyDelete