Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Issue #45 - "Origin of Blek"

Mr. Blek: "Urgh! I am tired of being in down here in the Phantom Vortex! Scavenging for food, air, water, and fire, is so tiring!"

Phantom: "Bloop! Bloop!"

Mr. Blek: "Oh, hello there little guy. I wish I could go back in time, when I was little. Life was in my control back then!"


 ~~~~~~~~~Flashback~~~~~~~~~


Mr. Blek: *I was just a little guy in my room, minding my own business. I always was the smartest animal in the class, and I loved mind and puzzle games.*

*Knock on the Door*
Mr. Blek: "Mother, Father, I am pleased to see you both. What do you need?"

Mother: "Honey, Baby Blek--"

Mr. Blek: "I told you never to call me that, mother!"

Father: "What your mother is trying to say is that we are worried about you! All you do is sit in your room and think. So we signed you up to get a job with the Alphas. You will be trained and you might be a Minor Alpha!"

Mr. Blek: "REALLY! I will be smart enough to beat the other animals."


Later that week.....

Graham the Monkey: "Welcome to Minor Alpha Sign-Ups. The Alphas are looking for two new Minor Alphas to work for Zios. Only two of you can make it so good luck." 

Mr. Blek: "I am so going to win, obviously I have the most intelligence in the room just like my school classes."

 Later.....

Graham: "Your final challenge is to jump over the water without touching it. Okay, Blek, it is your turn to go. Good Luck!"

Mr. Blek: *Jumps over water, then falls into the water* "NO!!! I am not physically fit, but I was the best at the mental challenges."

Graham: "Sorry Mr. Blek, you didn't make the cut. Congratulations, LaSalle and Ruby, you two are the new Minor Alphas in Jamaa."
~~~~~Back to Regular Time~~~~~

Ruby the Rhino: "From that point forward, we never saw Mr. Blek."

LaSalle the Raccoon: "Something snapped that day in Mr. Blek's heart, it changed him."

Blu: "That is a great story, now I know why Mr. Blek is so evil!"


Berry: "Blu, you got an email on your tablet, you might need to check it."

Blu: "Thanks dad! Let me just see what this is. It reads: 'You are invited'---- OMG! This is so cool! I can't wait!"


Next Blu Issue... A Special Guest is Coming!

12 comments:

  1. MAYBE ITS BELLE THE RHINO I CANT WAIT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's a Snow Leopard...


    I'm sorry, Mr. Blek. I think you're a Phantom expert, so why not be the "Phantom-Penguin King" instead?

    Mwahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Real Comment: Yeah... It looks like a Snow Leopard, but who knows? It may be Belle ^.^ Congratulazies Cassandra! *Claps Paws*

      Other Real Comment: This is getting so exciting. I wish that somehow Mr. Blek could be less evil D: But then, there would not be a "grand" villian in the comic. Ohh my.

      Cupcake: Cupcakes would turn everyone good! Nom nom! :3

      Delete
    2. Anna: That issue makes me feel sorry for mister Blek :C
      Kathy: What are you nuts???? He's so evil!!
      Anna: *Shows issue to Kathy*
      Kathy: I feel so sorry for mister Blek!!! *sobs
      Anna: *rolls eyes*

      Delete
  4. 6th comment, anyway i think its gonna be scooter

    ReplyDelete
  5. ANY SPOILERS. ANY..?

    ReplyDelete
  6. What I'm thinking is that Blu was Invited to be a Alpha (probably minor) and train and fight along side with the other alphas. (This is always a Hunch i have when I'm reading anything, AND I MEAN ANYTHING... I could be wrong! :3) -Applestorm

    ReplyDelete
  7. i know what is mr blek going to be, PENGUIN MINOR ALPHA(marco was fired)!
    i guess they will ask if hes gonna be on the good side or not!

    ReplyDelete