Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Issue #43 - "Mystery of Shadows"

Marco: "Welcome to the Chamber of Knowledge, Blu the Monkey."

Blu: "This is the coolest place I have ever been in my entire life. Look at this book, I wish Plum were here to see this."

Plum: *Smoke Appears* "Where am I? Blu?"


Marco: "Carefully Blu, this is a Mysterious Emporium full of mysteries, so what you wish for could come true!"

Blu: "Oh, Plum you can join us, we are seeing Graham the Monkey Alpha! Lets hurry up these stairs."

Marco: "It isn't upstairs. This is Graham we are talking about, he is the master of inventions. Watch your feet Blu you are standing on his door."

*Blu falls through the floor. Marco and Plum follow, and they fall into Graham's Room.*
 Graham: "Welcome Blu, Marco, and friend. I have called you here for a talk to get things straight. We have reason to believe that Mrs. Merigold is evil. Do not let her collect all the birthstones! If she opens the birthstone portal, havoc could come to Jamaa. Secondly, today I need you to capture and defeat Shadow. I will open this portal to where Shadow is. Good Luck, and remember Zios, the Alphas and Shamans, and Jamaa needs your help. Thank you for your duties."

Blu: "OMG! Thanks so much, you are my role model, now lets go stop Shadow!"

Plum: "There you are Shadow! Give up, we are here to defeat you!"

Shadow: "You found me! Haha, I am the king of tricks and darkness. You puny kids and a fat penguin think you can stop me?! This is the end of Blu the Monkey.... and friends."

Marco: "You called me a "fat penguin"!!!! Argh!! CHARGE!!!"

Blu: "NO! Marco, don't do that!"


Shadow: "AHH!!! I am falling in the volcano!!"

Marco: "He is gone. I didn't mean to cause all of this."

Blu: "Don't worry Marco, Graham said to defeat them, it was partially an accident. He caused a lot of trouble and terror. My family almost got killed."

Marco: "I know, I just hope I don't get fired. *Marco's Phone Rings* Yes, Graham we defeated him for good. Yes, I will talk with you and the Alphas. Sorry, see you soon. *Shuts Phone* I have a meeting with them tomorrow."

Plum: "Don't worry, we will be with you! Now, lets go home."





Meanwhile in the Crystal Cavern....

Skal: "What is this? Mrs. Merigold? Are you okay? *Knocks on Arm* You are frozen solid. What is going on?


 Later that Day.....

Maple: "Hiya Chuck! So, I am going to get right to the point, Plum, Blu, Sly, and Violets are going on a 'Group Date' together, and they invited me. One, thing, I don't have a date, and I wondered if you could go with me."

Chuck: "Sure! I LOVE MAPLE (syrup)."

24 comments:

  1. Awwww Maple has a play date or something like that X3
    MAPLE SYRUP XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder if maple and chuck REALLY date after this

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mrs marigold froze the REAL mrs marigold! OMG!!! :DDDDD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol mrs marigold froze now no more birthstones for her HEHEHEHEHEHEEH

    And Marco you really know what to do if someone says your fat!!! Lol taht was funny

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have the same idea, Scooter. Us both thinking that under the trapdoor is Graham's office. In mine, though, I made it Graham's AND Cosmo's.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cottoncandygal11257July 16, 2014 at 5:04 AM

    Many things to say about this issue.

    (-) Marco is not fat. He is big. Big makes him strong. :33
    (-) Please don't say Chuck is turning Maple into syrup..
    (-) Also do you know if YOU will feature in a Blu Comic? :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. MAPLE SYRUP WE LOVE MAPLE SYRUP MAPLE SYRUP

    ReplyDelete
  8. Maybe its Mrs Marigold's Husband!!! After all, Her name is MRS not MISS

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG Chuck I hope you don't keep calling Maple MAPLE SYRUP! XD ( good one scooter for having in the syrup )

    ~Pengy01

    ReplyDelete
  10. Whoa O.O I really don't know what to say XD This issue was a fun one! MAPLE SYRUP, MAPLE SYRUP. WHO DOESN'T LIKE MAPLE SYRUP?

    Cupcake: I love my cupcakes with maple syrup! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dude, don't call Marco fat- unless you want to fall in a volcano..? XD
    Wait what!? I thought Skal was alone down there, and then Mrs. Merigold suddenly appears- frozen. Kinda creepy if you ask me.. O-O
    XD Chuck. Maybe he said "MAPLE syrup" because he doesn't want to admit that he really loves Maple. Hehe. >:)
    *if not*
    Umm, Chuck... I hope you don't call your friend (or future girlfriend) syrup as a nickname... I don't know what to say about that then. O.o

    Anyway, yet another pawsome issue!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope Maple doesn't find out that Chuck possibly loves syrup more than her!

      Delete
  12. -gasp- YOU CALL MARCO FAT?!?!? CHARRRRRGGGEE!!
    Ok im better now. I has question, why is Mrs. Evil Merigold frozen?
    Also, when did the Alphas get phones? XD
    -Owlzzz

    ReplyDelete
  13. Marco can fit through that hole 0-0

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why is Marco so fa…. big and Graham is so small 0-0

      Delete
  14. I should send a plushie called WAFFLE
























































    Maple waffle maple waffle maple SYRUP

    ReplyDelete
  15. Why doesnt Shadow have a Label?

    ReplyDelete
  16. AWESOME! Can't wait till the next Issue! For some reason i got a Riolu on Pokemon and i named it Blu (I only found out this after i found The Sky blog... Don't ask me, i do a lot of weird stuff in my time, and playing Pokemon Black X is one XD)! -Applestorm

    ReplyDelete
  17. PLUM AND BLUE NEEDZ TO BE LOVEY
























































































































    O.O

    ReplyDelete
  18. Well technically, giant penguins are fat, which makes Marco fat too XD

    ReplyDelete