Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Issue #50 - "Robot Run"

Mrs. Merigold: "Welcome to class everyone today--"

Maple: *Hops on Desk* "I HAVE HAD ENOUGH! What is the meaning of you?! You are like you aren't even human, and you change color everyday! What is going on around here!"

Chuck: "Woo! Go Maple!"

Mrs. Merigold: "Cannot find answer."
 *School Doors Burst Open*

Marco: "Skal, we are part of the shamans of Jamaa, and we want to know all of the information you know about the cavern robots!" 

Skal: "Well... Uh... It is all Mrs. Merigold!"

Ruby: "Well Mrs. Merigold. What do you have to say for yourself?"




Mrs. Merigold: "Information Malfunction."

 *Rockets Shoot out of Mrs. Merigold's Paws as she flies away*

La Salle: "STOP THAT ROBOT!"


Blu: "Come on Plum, lets go on your first mission!"


Ruby: "The smoke from her rockets flew into this palace. I say that we all split up and look for clues."

Marco: "Blu and I will search the top level."

Plum: "Sophia and I will search in the left living room. Giddy Up, Sophia!"



Sophia: "This place looks ancient! Almost like it is from the Beta Testing Period!"

Plum: "Ya, it must be abandoned."

Sophia: "No sign of an evil robot teacher though."



Ruby: "Nothing this way, it is a dead end."

LaSalle: "At least this place look cool."

Ruby: "Hey, I just thought of something. Who is controlling these robots? Is it the real Mrs. Merigold? Is it that White Alligator, Skal?

LaSalle: "I guess we will have to solve the mystery someday."



Blu: "Marco, look what I found!"

Marco: "She is completely destroyed. Mrs. Merigold must of crash landed up here by coming through the window."

Blu: "Ya, but I have a feeling that there is more than one Mrs. Merigold."
Purple Giraffe: "I can't believe you animals messed up my house! Get off my lawn."

Marco: "Sorry Ma'm."

*Blu's Phone Rings*

Blu: "Bananas! This was a diversion, the two birthstones that Graham told me to hold on to are gone."

23 comments:

  1. OH NO THE BIRTHSTONES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
    2. Sorry to spoil it, But Miss. marigold does get all the birthstone and goes into the Portal. I know because I just read that issue before the others. Once again Sorry to spoil it.

      Delete
  2. Actually, I'm hoping Ms. Merigold gets all the gemstones.

    Why, you ask?
    To get to the climax of "BLU-MS. MERIGOLD ISSUE"! (Which probably means: get another teacher)

    ReplyDelete
  3. O.O THE BIRTHSTONES ARE GONE!!! Okay, now I really don't know what to say. How is Mrs. Merigold making so many robots in such a short time O.O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MAGIC (what? anything can happen)
      -purrclaws

      Delete
  4. I think mrs.merigolrs true identity is a robot

    ReplyDelete
  5. Scooter you forgot this part of your blog and btw I think the birthstones are running the Robots.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh!! DELETE THE BAD WORD COMMENT!!! SCOOTER!!!

    ~XXFLUFFKITTY9XX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Actually, I think the portal is so Mr. Blek can get out and he's behind all this.
    ~cutelittletree
    (P.S. What if Mr. Blek and Ms. Merigold are married? o.o )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol u had my idea too! We could be right XD

      Delete
  8. .... really?!!! ppl this is innapropriate talk! SCOOTER? SHIVERBREEZE? DREAMGIRL? HELP! DELETE THE EVIL COMMENT I KNOW A 4 YEAR OLD THAT READS THIS BLOG IF SHE SEES THIS........ Who knows wut will happen!?!?
    Anyhoo
    I think there is a typo when LaSalle says "This place look good" Yeah...
    And ... I like pink fluffy unicorns XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I saw that, The: "At least this place look cool" thing. It doesn't bug me though.

      Delete
  9. YO DUDE THAT MEAN COMMENTER STOP SWEARING

    ReplyDelete
  10. QUICK QUE: Who is the orange duck in the classroom? (my memory is awful and i'm in a rush so i can't browse through all the issues to find the duck)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.S the background for this website is the same as the tablecloth on the kitchen table...

      Delete
    2. The Orange Duck is Meep. He is sort of shy, but he loves sports!!

      --Scooter

      Delete
  11. Cool! And Congrats on the 50 Issue! I'm Looking forward to the next one!!! I'm wondering if Mrs Merigold will tell us her back story and explain to us why she is doing this! :D -Applestorm (P.S Nice Post on the Normal blog, seeing Anonymous was taken out, but eh such is life)

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG I'm still confused but I dot think Skal would control the robots!Remember the last one after he met Spec,one of them was GONE!

    ReplyDelete
  13. 50 ISSUES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We need 50 more issues and you'll have a hundred issues! Make a celebration or something on your 100th XDD

    ReplyDelete
  14. Scooter! OMG anonymous stop swearing!!! Anyone of any age could be reading this!

    ~Pengy01

    ReplyDelete