Sunday, August 17, 2014

Issue #53 - "The River Race"


While Blu, Plum, and Amelia are at Cupcake Castle...

Brown Seal: "Excuse me, ma'm, but there are no visiting hours right now."

Merigold Robot: "Must take Spec. Boss needs Spec."

Brown Seal: "What are you talking about?! Ma'm I think you should leave now!"
*Merigold Robot throws plant on Guard*

Spec: "I see that Uncle Blek finally is free. I knew his plan to use robots would succeed."

Merigold Robot: "Come with me. The plan is just beginning."

Spec: "Right away. Lets get that monkey."



Meanwhile in Kimbara Outback....

Violet: "Hey Maple and Chuck! Are you here to see Meep?"

Maple: "Meep is in the River Race? I guess he is very sporty!"

Cheep: "Correct, Meep is competing in the annual Kimbara Outback River Race, where competitors swim their fastest around the waterfall and back."

Chuck: "Ya, I want to get a good seat in the splash zone!"

Skal: "Hello geeks. I didn't know that they allowed anyone to come to the River Race."

Sly: "Back off, Skal."



Violet: "Woo! Hoo! GO MEEP! I can't believe he is in first place!"

Maple: "Oh no, look who it is! It is MRS. MERIGOLD!"

Chuck: "Somebody do something! She is probably going to hurt someone, and ruin the River Race!"

Sly: "I will stop her!"

*Sly pounces onto Mrs. Merigold, but she jumps out of the way.*





Sly: "Ahh! Ahh! Ouch!! I think I broke something."

Violet: "Oh my, Sly! We need to get you into a doctor right away. It looks like you broke your leg."

Merigold Robot: "Ha. Ha. Nice try Sly. Now time to go back to boss."

Cheep: "Back to boss? What does that mean?"




In the Kimbara Outback Medical Center...
Dr. Widow: "Yep, Sly has fractured his leg. I would say he should stay off of it for a couple of weeks."

Violet: "I am just glad it wasn't anything worse."

Sly: "Thanks Doc."


After the River Race...

Maple: "Great job on getting first place, Meep!"

Meep: "Thanks! Meep! Meep!"

Chuck: "I hope that Sly is okay, it looked like he hurt his leg pretty bad."

*Meep runs into another plushie*

Meep: "Sorry, sir."

Stranger: "Get away from me."

Maple: "That was strange. I thought that was...  Nah. It couldn't be.

12 comments:

  1. MR. BLEK IS BACK.

    Ooh... Where did that plant come from?
    Is this the third last episode...?

    Isn't the black/grey one the real Ms. Meri?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's a cassowary at the background. XD

      Umm, Scooter. Do you edit it with Photoshop or something?
      (MS Paint would take HOURS)

      Delete
    2. It's actually there, you can click on it when it appears to get a prize.

      Delete
  2. MR BLEK IS BACK IN THE COMIC SERIES WHY HES EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Scooter I'm gonna email you something papy jam told me to ask you to....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like mr blek ONLY because he makes blus life non boring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, poor Sly! Is he alright right now?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Right...poor Sly! Talk about those pesky robots! They bother me a lot!!!

    ~Pengy01

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dr. Widow? What a sad, sad name.
    Meep! Meep!
    XD

    *´¨)
    ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.•` ¤ Shiver

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shiver breeze i think his name a Dr, Widow after the spider called a black widow spider.

    Cool issue!!

    P.S. scooter i changed my picture in memory of you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. But the name of the species was originally from the word that meant a person who lost their spouse, a widow, so yeah. A sad name.

      *´¨)
      ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
      (¸.•´ (¸.•` ¤ Shiver

      Delete