Sunday, August 24, 2014

Issue #55 - "Scream for Ice Cream"

Recently on Blu the Monkey:
Meep has been captured by the League of Villains!
Blu and Peck found out that Mr. Blek is Back!


Blu: "We finally found you guys! We need to take cover."

Violet: "Right now? We are in the middle of a soccer game in this abandoned snow fort we found in Mt. Shiveer. Sly is home, by the way, resting his broken leg."

Plum: "Mr. Blek is back!"

Maple: "OH. MY. JAMAA."
 *Swoosh! Suddenly, a dark portal appears!*

Dr. Dark: "Well, if it isn't Blu the Monkey and friends!"

Blu: "How do you know me? You must be part of the League of Villains!"

Dr. Dark: "You are a smart little cookie. Now come with me."

Plum: "RUN!!!!"

Dr. Dark: "You can't run from Dr. Dark! I am the king of Dark Magic! Alakazam! Abracadabra! "

Chuck: "NO! Guys, keep going, stay safe!!"

Maple: "We won't leave without you!"

Dr. Dark: "Too late, my fellow plushies! If you take one step towards me, I will send Chuck hurdling into the Phantom Vortex!"

Chuck: "Don't worry guys, I will be fine!"

*Dr. Dark and Chuck both vanish!*

Blu: "I can't believe what just happened! Plum, take Maple and Violet out for ice cream. Cheep and I will start building a safety fort to hide in from the League of Villains."

 In the Ice Cream Parlor...

Maple: "Thanks girls, I needed this ice cream break. I can't believe Chuck was captured."

Violet: "I can't believe that blubbery penguin, Mr. Blek, is behind all of this!"

*Giant Bunny enters the room*

Plum: "Woah, where did you come from?!"

Bunny: "I am Peck the Bunny Alpha. I have came to tell you that you girls should not be out in public! Go to safety now, there are villains on the loose!"

Plum: "PECK! You are my favorite Alpha! Let's go!"



In Mr. Blek's Mansion....

Mr. Blek: "Good work, Dr. Dark! We have captured another hostage! Soon, they will be dwindling out one by one. Now it is the King Phantom's turn to capture another victim!"



To Be Continued...
In the Next Issue of Blu the Monkey:
Who will the Phantom King capture?
Will Blu and Friends build a safe hiding place to stay?
Will Mr. Blek's plan keep running smoothly?
Don't Miss the Next Episode of Blu the Monkey!!

17 comments:

  1. 1st Comment! ^-^ *Fires confetti in the air with 101 confetti cannons* WOO!!! X3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. reeD ehT ykniP
      (hint: look in the mirror)

      Delete
  2. Peck is soo... Large....
    Maybe sly gets caught next since he is not with the others. I LOVE THESE ISSUES SCOOTER!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, I also think that Sly would get caught next :3 RUN SLY!!!

      Delete
    2. Anna: NOT CHUCK! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Oh well, There is going to be a happy ending right.....

      Me: Uhhhh maybe.....

      Anna: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
      would peck get angry if you call her fat?

      Delete
    3. Goldie: I dunno, but the only way to find out is to do it! *Flies over to Peck* HEY THERE BIG FAT BUNNY!!

      Cupcake & Friends: GOLDIE YOU- *Covers ears for what will happen next*

      Delete
    4. Raven: ...What a crazy eagle.

      Crystal: At least none of us are crazy in any way...

      Mr. Majastie: (Flips mane 10000000 times)

      Crystal: I was wrong.

      Delete
  3. Sounds like a TV episode with all of those "find outs" and "previously on (...)".

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think blu should, and plum goes to save him! ^ ^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Guys blu only has 6 issues left :( oh well:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol Peck XD POOOOORRRRTTR CHUCK!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! These just keep getting better and better!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I cannot wait to see what happens! Its always moments like these that get me SUPER excited! Good work, btw Scooter! -Applestorm

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am willing to make a sacrafice for Chuck by letting Dr. Dark take me instead. I just.... Chuck is my favorite character! D:
    -chococat525

    ReplyDelete
  10. Peck is HUGE...
    But not as huge as Marco XD

    ReplyDelete