Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Issue #52 - "Crazy Cupcakes"

In Cupcake Castle...

Blue Bunny: "Welcome, and thank you for coming so urgently. My daughter, Princess Cupcakes, will tell you about the situation."

Amelia: "You are welcome, we are just glad that we could help out."

Plum: "I can't wait to see a real life princess."

Blue Bunny: "Oh, I wouldn't be that excited, even though she is my daughter, she can be a little demanding."

Princess Cupcakes: "DADDY! Oh, there you are, what took you so long?! Anyway, I lost a special plant, and I need you guys to find it. HEY! You are Amelia the Fox Alpha! WOW! You are my role model. You stay here, and the monkey and bunny can go find my plant."

Blu: "Oh, umm... okay then."



Plum: "Princess Cupcakes was very demanding."

Blu: "Look at all of this stuff! We are never going to go through all this stuff. Princess Cupcakes seems kind of spoiled."

Plum: "You may be right Blu, but never say never. We should keep searching."

Blu: "Ya, you are right. Lets go outside to look. Let's hurry, I still wonder what Mrs. Merigold is doing right now with all the birthstones."
Arctic Wolf: "So you are the plushies looking for the plant. Well, I have it. Take it return it and run for your life!"

Plum: "Thanks, but why?"

Arctic Wolf: "She is crazy! I used to be her servant, but I ran and hid in the bushes for 3 weeks now. I don't want to go back. She is so spoiled and greedy!"

Blu: "Okay, lets go!"

Blu: "Amelia, what happened to you!"

Princess Cupcakes: "Isn't she beautiful? I added some piercings, makeup, and even a unicorn horn."

Amelia: *Whispers* She is craaazzzyy!"

Plum: "Well, Princess we found your 'special plant'. So we really should be going"

Princess Cupcakes: "No, you have to stay here! You must! DADDY!!"

Blu: "Hurry lets sneak out!"

Princess Cupcakes: "DADDY! Tell them that they have to stay here and play with me!"

Blue Bunny: "Sweetie, they found your plant, and now they have to leave."

Princess Cupcakes: "Don't 'sweetie' me! I need them to stay!!!!!!!! Waaaa!!!"

Ameila: "Run, run, run!"


Blu: "Hey, come with us! We are taking a run for it!"

Plum: "Ya, we know a perfect new place for you to stay."
Plum: "It is called the Bow Agency. They give homes to plushies without them. That is where I live."

Arctic Wolf: "Thanks so much!"

Amelia: "Now, we must stop Mrs. Merigold. We found out that Skal is not behind it. So we need to get to the bottom of this."

Blu: "Yes, we do."

18 comments:

  1. 1st Comment!! ^-^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cupcake: I have a clone? O.O

      Yuki: *Whispers* A spoiled, demanding, unfriendly, gets-what-she-wants clone.

      Cupcake: Uhh...

      Delete
    2. Me: WOAH. Way too spoiled.
      Pinky: Run, Blu and friends, RUN!!!!!!
      Me: They are.
      Pinky: THEN KEEP RUNNING!!!!! I WILL KEPP MY EYE ON-
      *phone beeps*
      Pinky: Yes? Oh, irk? It's CRAZY! I just can't believe that he would...
      Me: Sigh. Keep running guys.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 2nd! Anyway I really like this issue and I love Blu! Bye!

      Delete
  3. What a spoiled brat! Like my sister.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG Princess Cupcakes is great at make up XDD

    ReplyDelete
  5. SLOGAN:Imma BLU FAN AND IM PROUD!!!!!! XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why do you not post on crystal anymore daring?

      Delete
  6. Princess Cupcakes, if I'm to meet you, I think I'll just keep you in my inventory.

    @Cupcake: Don't worry, her name is Cupcakes, yours is Cupcake.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's. Great issue I ahvent left yet:(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Princess cupcakes sounds like my brother!!! Lol..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Raven: It would be fascinating if the Shamans were real. Was this comic what inspired Shiverbreeze to make a comic about my dull life?!

    Jet: Shut up. The Shamans are real. I bet this story is true.

    Crystal: Raven, does your family always have these kind of arguments?!

    Raven: Eeyup.

    Shiverbreeze: :3

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wonder how many plushies have the courage to make a Shaman look ridiculous?

    *´¨)
    ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.•` ¤ Shiver

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wait- That's the arctic wolf plushie I gave you I think. Btw awesome issue!

    ReplyDelete