Sunday, August 3, 2014

Issue #49 - "Zios & Mira"

Marco: "We have entered the real Temple of Zios and Mira! Do you know how important this is!!"

Blu: "I think I am going to pass out!!!!"

Plum: "Okay, everyone stop screaming. What if we meet them both?! Lets go upstairs!!"

Marco: "Wait for me!"
Marco: "Oh, I can't do it! The Alphas are only allowed this far, and I am not even a Shaman anymore. I will wait downstairs!"

Blu: "This is Zios and Mira we are talking about! There is no stopping me."

Deep Voice: "STOP IN THE NAME OF ZIOS! WHO DARES TO ENTER THIS SACRED TEMPLE!"
Blu: *Gulp* "Blu the Monkey and Plum the Bunny, your honor."

Zios: "Blu the Monkey! You are my new agent that helped stop Mr. Blek!"

Mira: "Yes, and that is Plum the Bunny, the newest agent, that I have chosen, honey."

Zios: Oh my! Sorry to spook you. We wanted to say thank you for all your work, and Plum the Bunny is now an agent, just like you Blu the Monkey."
Plum and Blu: "Thanks so much Mr. Zios and Mrs. Mira! You do a great job ruling Jamaa. However, enough about us, talk to our friend, Marco."

Marco: "Hello, Zios and Mira! I have been a ---"

Zios: "Stop right there. We know your situation, and we know of your forgiveness. You are now once again a Shaman. Now all leave, we have much problems to solve in Jamaa."

Marco: "Thank you so much Zios and Mira."

La Salle: "We heard the great news, Marco!"

Marco: "Yes, I am once again, just like you guys! I am ready to do more missions!"

Ruby: "Great! Sophia the Horse Shaman, has a mission that she discovered in an abandoned Mine Shaft."

Sophia: "Yes, follow me."
Sophia: "Oh horse-nibblets! The robots are gone! There were robots down here, but they seemed to disappear!!"

Ruby: "Okay, lets go do some observing in Jamaa."

Marco: "Blu the Monkey was talking about his classmate down here. Plus, he says that his school is right above from this Mine Shaft."

La Salle: "Lets go exploring!"

19 comments:

  1. First
    Hiphopbunny12345

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SECOND HAHAHA
      ya thats how u get second just reply to first XD

      -DarkWolf

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Lol actually you are not first longlife lol

      Delete
  3. Oops! I mean second! Anyway that one line that Marco said i'm not a shaman even more. Wasn't that supposed to say Any more?
    Not to be acting smart or anything ~3berrygirl~

    ReplyDelete
  4. O.O Wait, are Blu and Plum alphas/shaman right now?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, Blu has always been an agent of Zios, and now Plum is an agent for Zios and Mira too! They are just agents. Here is the ranking scale to important to least important:

      Zios and Mira
      Alphas
      Minor Alphas(Shamans) (Ex: LaSalle, Ruby, etc.)
      Agents (Ex: Blu, Plum, Mint, Jetstream, etc.)
      All Jammers/Plushies (Ex: Maple, Meep, etc.)

      I hope this makes it more clear! ^-^
      --Scooter

      Delete
    2. Hehe my plushie is a agent for Mira too! You probably didn't know about my blog so I'm not gonna think about it as copying :)

      Delete
  5. Agents* blu is an agent for zios and plum is an agent for Mira

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hehe Well, they didn't play Spy team... BUT IT WAS STILL AWESOME!!! I'm Surprised Marco is back in the game! Also i believe this is the First time we have heard from Sophia the Horse Shaman! -Applestorm

    ReplyDelete
  7. When I was reading Zios' parts I was inmaging a deep soft vioce :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wonder where the robots went...And Skal
    And finally Marco is back into the job X3

    ReplyDelete