Sunday, August 10, 2014

Issue #51 - "So Long Scooter

Blu: "Scooter! Nice to see you again, what did you need that was so urgent?"

Scooter: "Thanks for meeting me at the Ice Cream Parlor, Blu. I have bad news, I left the Animal Jam Sky Blog. Fortunately, I will still be in Jamaa, and I will still be doing the Comic Series about you!"

Blu: "Phew! I thought you were going to end the comic series on a cliffhanger."

Scooter: "Nope, I am going to continue with the most-famous Plushie Comic Series!"

Blu: "Well, sorry to hear that you left! I liked to comment on my iPad. Anyway, I will see you later!"

Scooter: "Bye Blu!"

Blu: "Oh, I almost forgot. The birthstones were stolen from my house! I must hurry home!!"
Bonnie: "We have been robbed! Well, kind of. The only things taken were your two birthstones and a banana burrito!"

Berry: "NOT THE BANANA BURRITO!"

Blu: "Ok, thanks for the update. I am going to go see the Alphas."
Plum: "Blu! Have you heard anything about Mrs. Merigold and the birthstones?"

Blu: "Nothing new. Amelia? Are you the famous Amelia the Fox Alpha?"

Amelia: "Yesh! Now we have a top secret mission that Zios wants us to go on."

Blue Bunny: "Yes. Princess Cupcakes has a royal mystery that needs solved right away."

Blu: "Urgh! Fine, we will go see Cupcakes first, but quickly!"



 Meanwhile....

Mrs. Merigold: "The final two birthstones will complete the birthstone collection! Finally, the secret portal will release something fierce to Jamaa!"

*Places last birthstone in collection*

Mrs. Merigold: "It works!!"



*Swoosh! Crackle!*


Mrs. Merigold: "The Phantom Portal! I have created an alternative opening leading to the Phantom Vortex. The Boss should be here any moment."



Mr. Blek: "I. have. returned. Thank you robots, you have played an important part in my revenge."

Mrs. Merigolds: "You are welcome, boss."

Mr. Blek: "What happened to the yellow robot? Never mind. Three robots are good enough. Step one is to free Spec. We wtill call this operation: 'Defeat the Monkey.'"

27 comments:

  1. Ooooooooohhhhhh mr.blek is back!! Btw scooter I might not be able to comment on Wednesday I'm going to a zoo so I might not be back till late but I will comes ment the next day on my bday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Scooter, on Mr. Blek's last line, you wrote "Step one is to free Skal. We wtill call this operation: 'Defeat the Monkey.'". I was wondering if you meant "Step one is to free Spec. We will call this operation: 'Defeat the Monkey'." Thanks ^.^

      Delete
  3. MR BLEK IS BACK!!!!!! WHAT IF BLU GETS DESTORYED

    ReplyDelete
  4. I knew it!

    I saw this episode coming somehow...

    SKAL'S BEHIND THE WATERFALL!!! XDDD

    ReplyDelete
  5. AGHHHHHH BLEK IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BANANA BURRITO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wait wait so mrs merigold was actually a robot?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh no! Not Mr. Blek! Now what will happen???????!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-O! I am so pumped to see what happens next!

    ~ crm2601

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great issue, scooter!!! And congrats on having the whole birth stone collection XD

    Hawk13

    PS. I saw my pic on the blog but it was at the bottom and that was the only place u could see it :/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post! I wonder what will happen next
    Somersetrocks

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hehehe NOT THE BANANA BORITO!!!!!! -falls over laghing-
    -Owlzzz

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great issue scooter!

    Yay, Mr blek's back
    Banana burrito LOL

    ReplyDelete
  12. BANANA BURRITO! X3 I knew that portal had to do with Mr.Blek!

    ~Pengy01

    ReplyDelete
  13. NOT THE BANANA BURRITO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. OH MY GOSH I SAW THIS ON MEIAN'S BLOG.. THIS MUST STOP! IUKUGI$TKJREUKLGJT%UK$ILEGFYUJH GVHYJURI*IKUEHGBNJMKUIYGKLJHCGFNMJVBRKNJUHNBCRUHNVBJRRNUVKJISJFMNDRJNVBMKJRLFNBDFNKJFIOGJNMKJIFBNMJKLMN<JKBFNHMBGKJJHMRNFKUDRGTJKJIUKRFJTRGKJRDRFJREJFRHMEJHRDEFBRHDFJNMKEJHGSGDFHRJDHMDKJLEJNBVFJNBFEWFJNHJUERJJEDHFGUKLRKJEFRKGRFEMJFKGRNJHUJEGFUEIJFVHFFDHFBNFJFNKHDNJTHJKJEHEBNJHEBFNMJDHNBJDKBN BJKJHBNJHH

    ReplyDelete
  15. NOT THE BANANA BURRITO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who knew Berry cared more about banana burritos then Mr. Blek taking over the jamaa?
    ~cutelittletree

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hehe Yay! Magical Portal of Magicalness! Nice Comedy on the "Banana Burrito"! XD Can't wait till the Issue! -Applestorm

    ReplyDelete
  17. YAY!!!!!!

    how long will you be making blu?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We probably still have probably 10 more issue!

      --Scooter

      Delete
    2. SO 5 MORE WEEKS AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW SCOOTER:( Scooter can u make that mini comic thing that u were thinking about?

      Delete
  18. Omg Who ish this Princess Cupcakes and who the heck are those anonymous users that keep saying bad stuff >:(
    No wonder they're ANONYmous -.-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YOU BIG RUDE WORDS THAT IM TO POLITE TO SAY!!!!!!!!!!! UGH I WISH I COULD CALL YOU ALL THISE RUDE WORDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hmmm... YOU FISH DUCK!!!!!!!! >:D

      Delete
    2. I helped scooter name princess cupcakes :)

      Delete
  19. Violet86271AJ it sounds like Cupcake from Twinkle's blog! XD Scooter how about u make another plushie series called Jet the Wolf and Pals? XD idk about names so I'm just random naming a fake blog. Sorry if it's a real blog not trying to steal names (if there is a blog called that then sorry never seen it XD)

    ReplyDelete